Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My husband does not want to close, but still prefer paired

http://adf.ly/rVkBk

He had an affair with her students, so long as the couple share a bed, but he did not hit me though normally very loving wife and children.
I married 15 years ago, 14-year-old daughter with her ​​husband, gentle, funny, pretty good looking. I have a normal appearance, all love their husbands and children, always respected her husband's family. My marriage is not happy, is not harmonious sexual activity. My husband has very little demand, since I was a baby, her husband's needs even less, largely because I require proactive. It ended with me and my wife very quickly, I also feel unhappy but still want to maintain to demonstrate love for her husband. daughter is 3 years old, my husband's affair with a girl who works at the agency, I caught the message and find out, he asked for forgiveness, because you're sacrificing. Now I have to slap his argument and said a happy feeling when you close the last time. At that time, I thought divorce should say this to lose faith in yourself. Then we mend, life is not about economic difficulties but for me is the relentless torment. The couple share a bed, but he did not hit me though normally very loving wife and children. I cried dry tears even want a divorce many times but in vain. really suffering I only live for you. I really do not need it to survive but it demonstrates conjugal love, I think I have the right to ask. Recently, because of pressure of work, in debt, he had an affair with her ​​student, he also vowed ever do not fornicate with any other girl. I declined but still forgive him. still love her I do not know whether or not it's almost bare of her husband the year, without any expression of what is desired closeness.Nearly a year has passed, we continue to live, have fun together, but the evening is still the same I suffered alone, swallowed into tears. When you talk to him, ask him, he told me to keep things natural, you agree not seek, nor say anything to comfort me or share your thoughts. If you really do not cure the disease but I am willing to go out with him rest of his life, never to mention it again and would love to see him more and more. Just like now, I do not know how to understand. innocent girl look, I do not know what I should do. I am afraid, afraid of family pressure, fear daughter without a father, his parents afraid sad, afraid to live and pay his debts. What can I do for my life. I have not so spineless?







Khanh
 
Comments (  )
She persuaded him to visit and share with her husband. I believe that her doctor will give you the most effective advice if your husband has the disease and if her husband was not with her any more sense then the two parted ways just because her children living together was not happy.
Huyen @ - 1 hour ago
 
not interested in you but still outside the outside, I think you do not love your husband, he has no emotion when ..Phia your relationship with your feelings without even a note will be reviewed ..!
medium - 1 hour ago
 
Sister, so much to share with you because you too. The only difference is they do not much argument that only exchanges. New marriage over 5 years but I look to the future path "defined as not married" but tired. My husband he ... 
Page - 50 minutes ago
 
Her situation is very similar to me, I understand her needs are not high but just want a proactive occasional times that I know how happy it more difficult emotionally fit cv but I did not get it as sister. So there ... 
hydro - 35 minutes ago
 
She kept saying that her husband did not see his like again, why she did not learn her husband was very attractive to you? I think he still loves her and not even being weak but no longer with her only inspiration.
Central - 50 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment