Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mother's boyfriend asked me to go far to prove love

http://adf.ly/rVk29

Uncle told me to go somewhere far away, cutting off communication with people, especially Tuan, within a year. If I return to Tuan still waiting for the doctor would agree.
Has the right to a new day, this night, like many other nights I sat listening to the words of the late composer Trinh Cong Son and remember him, the tears from flowing back into my heart cramps. Until now I do not know if I will keep silent as long as the soul is no longer listening to the comforting words of encouragement, many are feeling right now because of the buckling limit which I am suffering .
January 4/2011, I'm 27, a company employee for Japan. Not as picky, but at this age I really do not feel any vibration before man. Spend time outside of work, my parents, my free time to devote to the Moon, 23, shared her buddy evening classes. We go out to eat, go swimming or reading a book lying next to each other, to me this is more than enough for the present life. At night I would sneak into the Moon to sleep together.
Once online wandered casually we encounter a website online dating, Moon asked me to register on the site for fun chit chat. Both decided to get my personal information to register after successful start to find your Moon age and preferences. The results showed that more than a thousand people meet. She chose the man whose avatar it's attractive. since then, every evening we chose to take an online, inbox actively talking to tease them.Moon said many men in this social network dating friends demands should really always joke that she is looking for her husband's parents, if someone meets the criteria wedding always, do not need to meet before . So he always believed her, present circumstances, there he would like to send a gift, take a picture of her, had insisted he met via webchat.

Moon is a fun-loving girl, intelligent, more moves, though only talk online, but many men she has poured papaya, including Tuan. Via webchat, we talk every day. Then as usual, open nightly social sites just to talk to Tuan, the three of us became close. After this meeting, I knew Tuan Moon loves so much. Those three little outing gradually, not feelings between us matter Yue said that because the family should have the se coast Tuan, Tuan and Moon are the one, the two families to homogamy.
One thing that I love horizontal left and Tuan Tuan too. When his mother scolded me know this was a lot. She also does not believe Tuan loves me because compared to the Moon, I get older, family circumstances, the less said, the work is also normal, not worthy of him, so the doctor told me "roller wheels landmark tower lipstick" . Tuan many times want our public conversation, but each time met, met on the Moon, Lunar listen interest, each bit worried for Tuan I could not help. than a year later, Tuan proposed marriage to me . His mother fainted and was hospitalized when he heard him say this. Then go and see my doctor, we agreed to get married to a condition I have to go somewhere far away, cutting off communication with people, especially Tuan within a year. Then, if the day I returned Tuan and I still wait for the doctor to prove I love Tuan feel the physician would honestly agree.

I have no other choice but to love her, because I honestly Tuan also injured.Why did not you choose to love and want Nguyet associated with a child is missing, then as my degree? I fear not bring him happiness, fear of love is just an illusion things like social networking. Virtual network that love really?
I moved to a new land that night, 7 months passed like centuries, sometimes I feel like I do not stand up anymore. His nostalgia, family remember, remember the old things, I was going to fall and then, if I have multiples promised to return with his mom and for myself. I'm going to do this year was 30 years old? Gold is tested by fire, love time trials with it? Please people give me advice.
Huyen
 
Comments (  )
I hit the mother indirect ly next week - I had to return quickly lest it lose Tuan - Wish you wise clarify the situation.
lvk.hui - 1 hour ago
 
It is proving kg Falcon then there hp kg with or where you also.
art_thedinh - 1 hour ago
 
You left so you do not show love as much as you say then T. Maybe in the T and Ng were married!
ltkhanh @ - 1 hour ago
 
It is not so satisfied, but under compulsion itself as j, kowtowing to the board so that people do not find fault with their parents stars, raising you eat a decent education for their kindness to such humiliation? You should not ... 
Thao Nguyen - 43 minutes ago
 
you should give away, if you and Tuan come together is that your mother is not satisfied that a happy life is hard
hongloan17784 - 44 minutes ago
 
Board should tell the truth to Tuan Tuan told me but you gi
Decisions Do Nguyen - 1 hour ago
 
Please contact sneak back immediately and said Tuan clarify the situation went to hear him. Do not get lost together like that. Many Tuan think you do not love me deep ng, ng, then he will get married, why, then ... 
Sage - 45 minutes ago
 
Love is beautiful and sublime! But few people choose to leave family, friends and people you love to prove one true love. You have a covenant with the people that will come on after 1 year, and says he will ... 
bichthoang1204 - 50 minutes ago
 
Had read his story about a love story in which circumstances exactly the same as yours .. This is so cruel, 7 months, maybe you're signing long as 7 months to 5 years .. "Truth" .. I ...  
Trung Nguyen - 1 hour ago
 
Your love story movie star like too, but it is important to realize before your eyes here. The daughter, in love and marry the one you love is happy result, there are many ways to demonstrate love. But the mother's request Tuan too strict, ... 
Pure Text - 33 minutes ago
 
"Homogamy" make life miserable after marriage too, that as long as the new all such thoughts.
ngocphuonglx88 - 34 minutes ago
 
I think otherwise .... if after one year you return to where he was waiting for you, then your hp will be mirrored later, even if the opposite happens ra..toi think you are disappointed, but that 1 also recognize it is a do not ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment